Salmon dishes are a combination of health and taste. Salmon can be pan-fried or be baked in the oven. The oven baking is a little more time-consuming than pan-frying. So if you don’t want to spend too much time in front of your oven then you can try the Cheesecake factory salmon recipe which is a pan-fried one.
As You Read On
Know About The ingredients And the Recipe
1 Tbsp. of White Wine Vinegar
10 Tbsps of Butter, Divided
½ Cup of Shallot, Roughly Minced
½ Tsp of Kosher Salt
¼ Tsp of White Pepper
5 Tbsp. of White Wine, Divided
Salmon fillets: This is the main ingredient of this dish. Salmons are high in protein and omega 3. Measure 5 oz. of salmon fillets. It will usually have 4 fillets.
Lemon juice: Lemon juice is a great source of vitamin c. here we are using lemon to marinate our salmon. Measure 5 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice.
Lemon pepper: Pepper is the most common herb in cooking. To add and alter taste it is used most all over the world. Adhere we are using this herb for seasoning our dish. Measure 3⁄4 tsp of lemon pepper and set aside.
Parsley: This herb is also used here for marinating purposes. Measure 1 tsp of parsley.
Dried thyme: Measure 1 tsp of dried thyme. It enhances the flavor in the recipe.
Butter: Butter is a great source of fat. Here we are using a great amount of better for the fish. Measure ½ cup and 2 tsp of butter and set aside.
White wine vinegar: White wine vinegar is used for the taste and the tenderness of the fish. 1 tbsp of it would be enough.
Half-n-Half Cream; Cream are been used for the sauce here, increasing the thickness and creaminess to the dish. Measure 1 cup of half-and-half.
Kosher salt and white pepper: For the taste, these two are been used. Measure both at ½ tsp.
Wine: Using wine is optional here, but it gives the best flavor you ask for. I always use 5 tsp of wine, whichever I have.
Shallot: Finely mince 1 shallot and measure ½ cup from that.
How to Make Herb Crusted Salmon
Cheesecake factory salmon recipe is a pan-fried one and easy to make. All you need to prepare an herb crusted filet of salmon cook it in a pan and make your favorite type of sauce you can try for the Lemon sauce cheesecake factory version as well and make your delicious salmon at your home.
Now collect the following ingredients and follow the step to make your cheesecake factory herb crusted salmon.
Step 1: Take a shallow dish
Step 2: Place your salmon in the shallow dish
Step 3: Then rub the salmon properly with 3 tbsp. of lemon juice.
Step 4: Now, Season the skinless side of the salmon with 3/4 tsp of lemon pepper, 1 tsp of parsley, and 1 tsp of thyme.
Step 5: Keep the mixture aside.
Step 1: Take out a saucepan
Step 2: Put 2 tbsp of butter in the pan and heat the pan at medium heat
Step 3: Sauté the shallot in the butter for about 1 minute to 2 minutes until it becomes tender.
Step 4: Now add 2 tbsp. of lemon or lime juice, 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar, and 1/4 cup of white wine and mix properly.
Step 5: Continue string until the mixture becomes half at least.
Step 6: Add the half-and-half in the mixer and stir to combine finely.
Step 7: Season the sauce by adding ½ tsp of salt, and ¼ tsp of white pepper according to your taste.
Step 8: Keep Cooking and stirring until the sauce thickened.
Step 9: Whisk 4 tbsp. of butter and add to the mixer and let it set aside and keep this warm.
Cooking the salmon
Step 1: Now take a frying pan or skillet
Step 2: Heat the remaining 4 tbsp. Of butter in the pan over medium heat.
Step 3: Now, place the salmon in the pan, and cook the salmon for about 1 to 2 minutes, until it seared.
Step 4: Now remove salmon from the pan and set aside herb side up.
Step 5: Now deglaze the pan with the remaining 1 tbsp. of wine
Step 6: Now add the cream sauce to the pan and mix with.
Step 7: Now return salmon to the frying pan again, and cook it for 6 minutes to 8 minutes in the prepared sauce mixture or until it can easily flake with a fork.
Your Salmon Dish is ready. Serve the salmon on a plate with lemon sauce cheesecake, you can pair it with your favorite sides like roasted broccoli, mashed potatoes.
Cheesecake Factory Salmon Recipe
- 5 oz Salmon fillets
- 5 tbsp Fresh lemon juice divided
- 3⁄4 tbsp Lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Dried thyme
- 10 tbsp Butter divided
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp white wine
- 1 Cup cream
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch white pepper
- Take a shallow dish
- Place your salmon in the shallow dish
- rub the salmon properly with 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Season the non-skin side of the salmon with lemon pepper, parsley and thyme
- Let it set aside.
- take a sauce pan
- put 2tbsp of butter in the pan and heat the pan at medium heat
- Sauté the shallot in the butter for 2 minutes until it become tender.
- add remaining 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, vinegar, and 1/4 cup wine and mix properly
- Continue string until the mixer reduced by at least half.
- Add the half & half in the mixer and stir.
- Season the sauce with adding salt, and white pepper according to your taste.
- Keep Cooking and stirring until the sauce thickened.
- Whisk 4 tbsp. of butter and add to the mixer and let it set aside and keep this warm.
Cooking the salmon
- take a frying pan or skillet
- Heat remaining 4 tbsp. butter in the pan in over medium heat.
- Place the salmon in the pan herb side down, and cook the salmon about 1 to 2 minutes, until it seared.
- Remove salmon from the pan and set aside herb side up.
- Deglaze the pan with the remaining 1 tbsp. of wine
- Add the cream sauce in the pan and mix with.
- Return salmon to the pan herb side up, and cook it for about 8 minutes in the sauce or until it can easily flaked with a fork.
I tried this recipe of salmon several times and shared the dish with friends and family. You don’t need to try out something special while cooking the salmon. Just try this super easy Cheescake factory herb crusted salmon recipe and make a juicy salmon at your home and enjoy!!
You May Also Like: