An air fryer is a lifesaver for every lazy person. But sometimes we wonder what can be made with an air fryer in a different way! I did some research and got many suggestions. And guess what! My best recipe is these Copper Chef Air Fryer Recipes.
I would like to share 2 recipes actually today that I and my family have loved so much. Let’s try them on.
As You Read On
How to Use Copper Chef Air Fryer?
In case you don’t know a copper chef air fryer, let me tell you how to use it.
At first, you need to remove the outer basket of the air fryer. Then load the basket finely and place your dish ingredients on the top of the frying tray of the air fryer.
Carefully place the outer basket back to the frying unit. Push the handle straightway until you hear a clicking sound.
Now, set the time and temperature of the air fryer and follow the given instructions given below.
After that, you need to revoke the outer portion of the basket of your air fryer and set the basket or the unit on a surface that is heat-resistant as well as secure.
Using a tong, remove the fries and enjoy!
Ingredients that You Will Need Are:
1 lb of potatoes(yellow), finely peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
⅓ cup of yellow onion, thickly diced or minced
½ cup of red bell pepper, thickly diced (about half of a medium pepper)
¾ tsp of sea salt or more as per your taste
¼ tsp of black pepper
½ tsp of paprika
½ tsp of garlic powder
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or cooking oil of your choice
A pinch of rock salt
Methods of Preparing Crispy Air Fryer Fries Step by Step:
Step 1: At first, you need to prepare the potatoes. Peel finely then give them a light wash.
Step 2: Cut the potatoes in ½-inches pieces.
Step 3: Cover a large bowl with cold water and add the potato cubes in the bowl. Let them soak for 20 minutes in the cold water.
Step 4: Drain the potato cubes and rinse!
Step 5: Over a dry dish towel, pat the potatoes until dry. Also, wipe the bowl to dry and add the potatoes again in the bowl.
Step 6: Now one by one add ¼ tsp of black pepper, ½ tsp of garlic powder, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, ¾ tsp of sea salt, ⅓ cup yellow onion, ½ cup of red pepper, and a pinch of rock salt in the bowl.
Step 7: Toss to combine evenly so that you have a nice coat of all the ingredients.
Step 8: Place them in the basket of your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F.
Step 9: Air fry the potato cubes for 18 minutes to 20 minutes or until the potato cubes is crispy enough to your desire.
Step 10: Remove the basket from heat and enjoy the hot low calorie air fryer recipes with potato.
Before serving, sprinkle rock salt, chives, and parsley, as per your choice.
Copper Chef Air Fryer Recipes
- 1 lb potatoes
- ⅓ Cup Yellow onion
- ½ Cup red pepper
- ¾ tbsp Sea salt
- ¼ tbsp black pepper
- ½ tbsp Paprika
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the potatoes finely and pat dry after soaking in cold water.
- Cut onion and red bell peppers.
- Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fill the outer basket of the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F and timer for 20 minutes.
- When done, sprinkle with chives, parsley, and rocksalt.
- While air fyring, you need to shake your sir basket in every 5 minutes for even cooking.
- For the best taste, let the potato cubes soak with more time also rinse the potatoes very well before starting air frying.
- Remember perfect dish comes from perfect chopping. So, chop them evenly to your best.
- ½ inches smaller cubes tend to cook quicker and they will resultened crispier.
- Don’t chop the bell peppers and onions too small. Anything can happen like: they may fall from your basket or get burnt.
Preparing oil-less air fryer recipes are no big deal but you need to know how to prepare them. I have showed you the recipe for fries and you have already know how easy it is to preopare! However, for more low carb recipes follow us!