Pescadero artichoke bread recipe is a perfect recipe for enjoying a delicious breakfast. The solid portion of artichokes adds dynamic to the variety and assortment of the course. These dishes can work well as starters as well.
You can give them a shot anyway you might want to. The plans are simple enough for you to follow completely bit by bit. You can make these dishes in a brief time frame and they needn’t bother with a ton of planning also.
As You Read On
Know About the Artichoke Sourdough Bread Recipe and Ingredients:
Bread and artichoke make the best combination for breakfast, side dish, appetizer, etc. In this recipe, we are using some ingredients, necessary for health and rich in vitamins, minerals, and health benefits.
Artichoke: Artichoke in summer is a very popular veg and can be easily cooked. In the USA it is called French artichoke or green artichoke that is high in fiber and low fat. The flower of the artichoke is edible, known as artichoke hearts.
Garlic: Garlic is a kind of herb, used worldwide for enhancing flavors in food. The garlic odor makes you eat the food while even cooking. Apart from favoring, it has various health benefits like keeping the blood pressure in better condition, improving memory, etc.
Sour cream: Sour cream is a dairy product that is produced by fermenting regular cream using lactic acid along with certain kinds of bacteria. It is used in order to balance flavors along with thickening the food in a moist way.
Eggs: Many people use butter or oil instead of eggs but it can affect the actual Italian taste, which is the born land of biscotti. In traditional recipes, always use eggs to decrease the extra dryness. So, I would suggest using eggs that you placed in the kitchen before baking to adjust in-room temperature otherwise frozen eggs are not good for baking.
Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds have loads of latent health benefits. Also, they have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. It contains a rich nutty flavor that increases the taste of any food.
Butter: Butter ensures reaching the flavor all over the dish. I’m using salted butter here. Margarine will do the work too. If you have only unsalted butter, then do consider adding more salt (1 tsp) in the recipe.
How to Make Garlic Artichoke Bread Recipe?
To make this pescadero garlic bread, you need to start by preheating the oven. Then prepare the cheese-artichoke hearts mixture. Cut the bread loaf at the center and spoon the mixture and bake for 30 minutes in two phases.
Preparing this bread is pretty easy and within 45 minutes you can have a delicious breakfast.
Pescadero Artichoke Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tbsp garlic , finely minced
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, finely drained and properly chopped
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese , finely shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese , finely grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese , finely shredded
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Start by setting the oven for preheating over at the temperature of 350°F.
- Bring out a skillet and add butter or margarine. Melt it keeping the heating flame on medium.
- When the butter is finely melted, not browned, about 2 minutes to 3 minutes, then add sesame seeds along with minced garlic. Saute them all together for 3 minutes to 4 minutes until they turn into light brown color.
- Remove the garlic-sesame mixture from heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese, artichoke, and sour cream.
- Pour the garlic-sesame mixture into the cheese mixture.
- Take the bread load and finely cut lengthwise. Make a 1-inch hole on each piece by scooping out.
- Save the cut bread pieces and blend in the food processor.
- Now, add ½ cup of the prepared bread pieces to the artichoke mixture and mix properly.
- Into the bread hole, spoon the prepared mixture.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on the top. Continue the process with other bread pieces.
- Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and finely cover them with foil paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- The spinach artichoke garlic bread is ready. Let cool slightly for 5 minutes and slice.
- If you like it extra moist, then you can add 2 tbsp of mayo that will make the dish more tempting.
- Don’t over bake or else it will get hardened.
- You can also add just egg yolk with mayo.
- Add 3 tbsp of spinach to make spinach artichoke bread.
Hopefully, this recipe will assist you to lead through the method of cooking a delicious artichoke bread meal. You can prepare it at any event to enhance a hearty dish in the mix. This spinach artichoke garlic bread recipe can definitely become a favorite dish that you cook at any event. The road to perfection may still be far but you can keep practicing and do your best to cook delicious artichoke heart bread dishes.
You May Also Like: