For growing chefs, Melissa D Arabian is a name of inspiration. She’s one of the famous American cookbook authors and also a TV show host. She’s ideal at making healthy, delicious food for the family.
Melissa D Arabian believes your served food should come with the goal of nourishing both your body and soul. You must focus on the nutrition and the taste of the food you make. She never supports cooking for cooking several plates.
If you want to make a Melissa D Arabian recipe, this article is for you. Here, we’ll introduce you to the delicious and exclusive Melissa D Arabian roasted chicken. Let’s begin!
As You Read On
- 1 Melissa D Arabian Roasted Chicken Ingredients
- 2 How to Make Melissa D Arabian Roasted Chicken?
- 3 Best Toppings for Melissa D Arabian Roasted Chicken
- 4 Melissa D Arabian Recipe || Delicious Roasted Chicken
- 5 Caramelized Pineapple
- 6 Conclusion
Melissa D Arabian Roasted Chicken Ingredients
This chicken recipe is popular among everyone, from kids to adults. Most importantly, it requires few ingredients compared to traditional roasted chicken recipes. Here are the required ingredients that you necessitate to prepare this dish-
Refrigerated Roasted Chicken (1)
Take 1 whole roasting chicken with 2 ½ pounds of weight. If you take a less weighted chicken, it will be fine too. In this chicken roast recipe, you won’t use any chicken giblets. So, make sure your chicken is giblet removed.
Sesame Oil (1 Tsp)
Adding sesame oil will bring an exclusive flavor as it’s prepared from the sesame seed. You’ll need a very small amount of this oil for today’s recipe. So, take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Butter (4 Tbsp)
Butter helps the chicken pieces to stick to other ingredients well. Also, it brings a creamy texture and a nice flavor to the recipe. Therefore, you’ll have to take 4 tbs of butter. Make sure the butter is unsalted and melted.
Salt (1 ½ Tbsp)
Take 1 tbsp of salt for an added taste. You’ll need some salt for sprinkling. So, keep 1 tbsp for the main recipe and ½ tbsp for the sprinkle.
Ground Black Pepper ( 2 ½ Tbsp)
Adding freshly ground pepper will act like a game changer. Take 2 tbsp of ground black pepper for the main recipe and ½ tbsp for sprinkling. It will make a good balance.
Flat Bread (4)
After making this delicious chicken roasted recipe, you need an immediate side dish to serve with. At this stage, you can use some flatbreads to serve. So, take 4 flatbreads.
How to Make Melissa D Arabian Roasted Chicken?
It’s hassle-free and effortless to make this tasty dish anytime at home. Here are the easiest steps to make your favorite Melissa D Arabian roasted chicken-
Preheat your oven to 425° F.
Get your chicken from the refrigerator and keep it a room temperature for 30 minutes. This practice will help you make an even cooking.
Now take a medium bowl and mix oil and butter. Keep stirring them for 1 minute to ensure the mixture is smooth.
Take the chicken and rinse it well inside and outside. There shouldn’t be any left giblets, extra water, or pin feathers. Now pat it and dry it with a paper towel. Take salt and pepper gradually and sprinkle them inside the chicken.
Once you’ve finished sprinkling the chicken inside, brush the outside using the butter and oil mixture. Now again, sprinkle the outside with pepper powder and salt.
This time, take a kitchen string and tie the chicken legs together. And tuck the chicken wings under its body. Your chicken is ready to roast. So, place it in a roasting pan.
Let the chicken roast for 1 hour. After 1 hour, check out whether the flesh is cooked well. If not, let it cook for 30 minutes more.
Remove the chicken from the oven and transfer it to a platter. Let it cool for 20 minutes. Now your Melissa D Arabian chicken roast is ready to serve. Serve it with tomatillo sauce, flatbreads, and Cole slaw.
Best Toppings for Melissa D Arabian Roasted Chicken
You can top your roasted chicken with your favorite sauces or spices. Still, some of the sauces or spices make it the best flavor-
- Spicy Lemon Sauce
- Mushroom Fennel Sauce
- Mustard Creamy Chive Sauce
- Roasted Chopped Garlic and Mayonnaise
- Lemon Zest
- Savory Red Wine Sauce
- Spice Cheese
- Chopped Herbs
- Port Wine
Melissa D Arabian Recipe || Delicious Roasted Chicken
- 1 Refrigerated Roasted Chicken
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp Salt
- 2 ½ Tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Flat Bread
- Preheat your oven to 425° F.
- Keep the chicken a room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Make a mixture of oil and butter. Keep stirring them for 1 minute.
- Rinse the chicken inside and outside and dry it with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper inside the chicken.
- This time, brush the outside using the butter and oil mixture and sprinkle with pepper powder and salt.
- Tie the chicken legs together with a kitchen string and tuck the chicken wings under its body.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and let it roast for 1 hour.
- Transfer your roasted chicken to a platter from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Now serve it with tomatillo sauce, flatbreads, and Cole Slaw.
- Vegetable oil is the key ingredient to make your chicken more crispy.
- Lavender, rosemary, oregano, or parsley act as the flavor-influencing agents in the roasted chicken.
- You must dry out the chicken skin before you marinate it with a butter and oil mixture. Or else it won’t get a crispy texture.
- Cilantro, oregano, and thyme as herbs taste the best in roasted chicken.
You can taste pineapple in many ways. And one of the best ways is caramelizing them. If you like the caramelized pineapple, here’s this exclusive and simple recipe idea.
- Pineapple- 1
- Sugar- ½ Tbsp
- Butter- 2 Tbsp
- Water- ½ Cup
- Frozen Yogurt – 1 Cup
How to Make Caramelized Pineapple?
- Peel the pineapple and slice it into eight pieces. Keep the pieces 1 ½ to 2 inches thick.
- Put a skillet on the stove over high heat and let the butter melt.
- Coat the pineapple pieces with sugar and put them on the skillet.
- Let them be fried for 10 minutes on medium-low heat. Fry means soft and mild. Not like fried toast. Flip up the pineapple wedges midway through your cooking.
- Once golden brown appears, transfer them to a plate.
- Now put water in the same skillet and stir them for 2 minutes. Hot creamy water and yogurt will work as the caramelized pineapple topping.
- Now, drizzle the heated water into your pineapple wedges and then frozen yogurt over it.
- Your caramelized pineapple is ready to serve.
Making this one item will fulfill your entire family’s demands. Also, it can be an ideal addition to your party night dinner. This recipe guide is prepared following one of Melissa D Arabian’s recipe guides. She prioritizes the person’s preference instead.
Melissa D Arabian recipe helps you to increase the value of your cooking. Because Melissa D Arabian makes several dishes based on preferences and nutrition. The Melissa D Arabian roasted chicken recipe can be the best dish for chicken lovers.