Usually, the lasagna dish is one of the most popular choices for food lovers because of its versatile use. You can have this dish as a snack, breakfast, or dinner. Its multi-purpose serving flexibility brought tremendous popularity, especially for family cooks.
Typically, lasagna comes in various tastes and flavors depending on what ingredients you apply. And the Prego lasagna recipe is highly appreciated for delivering a spicy and yummy taste. In terms of the Prego sauce, it becomes more tasty and flavorful. Therefore, among all other flavors and tastes, the Prego lasagna gets more priority.
So, learn how easily you can make this homemade dish.
As You Read On
Prego Lasagna Ingredients
With only 5 easily found ingredients, you can make the traditional lasagna at home. The essential ingredients you need are as follows-
Prego Italian Sauce (2 Jars)
Since it’s a Prego sauce-based lasagna recipe, you must take Prego sauce as the key ingredient. Take 2 jars of Prego sauce with 24 ounces each.
Ricotta Cheese (3 Cups)
To make a traditional Italian dish, you must apply ricotta cheese. Ricotta is made from milk, adding taste and flavor to the recipe.
Lasagna Noodles (12)
Take 12 lasagna noodles and cook them the way you usually cook the noodles. Keep the bowl aside for later use.
Ground Beef (1 Pound)
To make your Prego lasagna recipe, you’ll need 1 pound of ground beef.
Mozzarella Cheese (3 Cups)
Take 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Parmesan Cheese (¾ Cup)
You’ll also need to add parmesan cheese to your recipe to get a good taste.
How to Make Traditional Lasagna with Prego Sauce?
It’s extremely effortless to make the classic lasagna. You only need to make the layer of the lasagna ingredients and bake the dish. Let’s learn how to make this delicious dish-
In a disposable foil pan, spread 4 tbsp of Prego sauce. Now take 6 lasagna noodles and spread them one after another.
This time, on top of the lasagna noodles, spread 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
Spread 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese, respectively, over the lasagna noodles. Make sure you’re spreading all the ingredients one after another in a layer style. It’s now time to spread another 2 tbsp of Prego sauce.
Now spread the remaining 6 lasagna noodles and then again the Prego sauce on top of the noodles.
Lid the pan on and bake for 30 minutes at 375° F in your oven. Your Prego lasagna recipe is ready. Just take some more shredded mozzarella cheese on top and let it set for 10 minutes.
Best Side Dish to Serve With
- Roasted Tomatoes
- Tomato Salad
- Chicken Wings
- Wedges Salad
- Roasted Veggies
Prego Lasagna Recipe || Explore How to Make It Effortlessly
- 2 Jars Prego Italian Sauce
- 3 Cups Ricotta Cheese
- 12 Lasagna Noodles
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Take a disposable foil pan and spread 4 tbsp of Prego sauce. Now take 6 lasagna noodles and spread them one after another on top of the Prego sauce.
- On top of the lasagna noodles, spread 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese, respectively, over the ricotta cheese .
- Now, top another 2 tbsp of Prego sauce.
- Now spread the remaining 6 lasagna noodles and then again the Prego sauce on top of the noodles.
- Lid the pan on and bake for 30 minutes at 375° F in your oven.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread some more shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Let it set for 10 minutes and cut into slices.
- Serve with side dishes.
- Adding onion and garlic brings an extraordinary flavor to this classic lasagna.
- Adding fresh mozzarella cheese is more flavorful for lasagna.
- You can add tomato sauce or chopped tomatoes to your lasagna to give it an additional flavor.
If you want a simple recipe that requires no hassling steps or expensive ingredients to cook, the Prego lasagna recipe is for you. This easy-to-make recipe necessitates only 30 minutes baking.
Within 1 hour, including the preparation time, you can get your dish ready. As a result, you can make it instantly right before serving without any prior preparation.