You’ll require crust to make any kind of pie recipe. Many of us think it’s tough to make an accurate homemade pie crust. However, you never realized how easy it is to make a quick pie crust at home.
If you make the honey maid graham cracker crust recipe, it will be easier and also cheap. With very few elements, you can make this crust recipe within minutes. If you haven’t made any pie crust yet, honey maid pie crust will be the best.
This pie crust can be used in any pie recipe. And, if you consider its health benefits, it comes in low calories and low fat.
As You Read On
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients
To make this amazingly delicious pie crust recipe, only 3 pantry ingredients will be required and 1 store-bought element. That store-bought element is the Honey Maid Graham crackers. And these are all you need to make this simple recipe. Here’s what you’ll necessitate-
Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs (1 ½ Cups)
The key ingredient of this recipe is the Honey Maid Graham Cracker. Applying this cracker, this pie crust becomes delicious and flavorful. Take 1 ½ cups of ground crackers. You’ll have to ground the crackers finely into your blender.
Sugar (⅓ Cup)
To give the crust a bit of a sweet flavor, take ⅓ cup of white sugar.
Butter ( 6 Tbsp)
Take 6 tbsp of melted butter. If the butter isn’t melted, keep it at room temperature for 30 minutes. Your butter will be melted at the right time.
Cinnamon Powder (½ Tsp)
It’s optional, and you can skip it if you don’t want or you don’t have it in hand. However, adding cinnamon powder to this pie crust recipe will make it more flavorful.
How to Make Graham Cracker Crust?
With simple ingredients mixing and baking, this crust recipe can be ready so easily. Thus, you need not be an expert in making this recipe-
Preheat your oven to 375°.
In a medium size bowl, take your ground Honey Maid Graham cracker, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon powder. This time stir the ingredients to blend and mix well. You must mix them properly. Keep stirring until the ingredients are mixed well with one another. It can be between 2 to 5 minutes.
Take a deep bottom eight or 9-inch pie bowl/ plate that will bring an excellent shape to your crust. Pour the crust mixture and press it evenly into the bottom and side edge of the bowl. Press them tight so that the crust mixture sits securely.
NB: If you do not have a pie plate, use any of the available plate or bowl that comes with a similar size and shape.
Place the pie crust plate into your oven and bake for 7 minutes. Your honey maid graham cracker crust is ready.
Remove it from the oven after seven minutes of baking and set it on a wire rack. Let it cool for 10 minutes. Now you can use it with any prepared pie fillings and make your preferred pie recipe.
NB: If your pie recipe requires an unbaked pie crust, just all you need is to chill this pie crust for 1 hour before you use it for your pie recipe.
Best Pie Recipes to Make With
This pie crust is versatile, and you can make various recipes. For example-
- Crispy Ginger Snaps
- Cream Pies
- Strawberry Pie
- Vanilla Wafers
- Fruits Filled Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Chocolate Pie
Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crust Recipe || A 7-Minutes Baked Crust Recipe
- 1 ½ Cups Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- ½ Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Mix the ground Honey Maid Graham cracker, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon powder. Stir the ingredients to blend and mix well for 2 to 5 minutes constant.
- Pour the crust mixture and press it evenly into the bottom and side edge of the eight or 9-inch pie bowl/plate. Press them tightly to set them well.
- Now bake the pie crust for 7 minutes.
- You’re almost done.
- Remove the plate of crust and set it on a wire rack for 10 minutes to cool.
- Your honey maid graham cracker crust is ready to make your desired pie with.
- It will be best when you use this pie crust for a cheesecake lime pie recipe.
- This Graham cracker crust is an excellent substitute for regular pie crust.
- Vanilla and bourbon can spice up the pie crust more than the most typical ones.
- To make the pie crust look shinier, half-and-half can be the best element to apply.
- Don’t apply any water to today’s recipe while mixing the ingredients. You need no water to make it.
- Adding too much fat like butter will make your Graham cracker crust extremely hard.
- You must apply melted butter.
Once you try the honey maid graham cracker crust recipe, you’ll never feel it tough to make the crusts. Making pie at home is common. So, if you store the crust, it takes the pie-making job a step ahead.
Although you can use the store-bought pie crust, using homemade ones, make the pie recipes more flavorful. Also, you can bring your preferred taste and flavor to your pie crust while making it on your own. So, don’t miss trying out the easiest honey maid pie crust recipe.