The flan pans have shallow sides and decorative edges. It comes to making various dishes, for example, flans, tarts, cakes, cobblers, and bread. Flan pans can be made of tin, steel, and ceramic.
And there are lots of brands to choose your flan pan from. One of the top brands is the Pampered Chef. It’s the world’s leading direct seller of all sorts of high-quality kitchen tools.
If you’re a fan of pampered chef flan pan recipes, here’s the guide to making flan pan caramel pudding. It’s one of the best flan pan recipes. Make fast and fabulous desserts with Pampered Chef’s extraordinary set.
As You Read On
- 1 Pampered Chef Flan Pan Caramel Pudding Ingredients
- 2 How to Make Pampered Chef Flan Pan Caramel Pudding?
- 3 Best Toppings
- 4 Flan Pan Caramel Pudding || One of The Best Pampered Chef Flan Pan Recipes
- 5 Conclusion
Pampered Chef Flan Pan Caramel Pudding Ingredients
Surprisingly, you’ll need only 7 ingredients which are extremely common. You don’t have to run to the store to collect them because almost all these ingredients are pantry.
Vanilla Extract (½ Tsp)
You’ll need a little vanilla extract of ½ tsp. Besides giving a savory taste to your recipe, you’ll get some health benefits from vanilla extract as well.
To make this pudding recipe, you need not take the whole egg. Only the egg yolk you need. So, take 3 eggs and separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
Sugar (½ Cup)
To make the caramel, you’ll need ½ cup of sugar.
Condensed Milk (1 Can of 397 g)
Take a whole can of condensed milk with a measurement of 397 grams. Condensed milk and egg make a good combination to make the pudding thicker and creamy. Also, it increases the taste.
Evaporated Milk (1 Can of 340g)
You’ll also need 1 can of evaporated milk besides the condensed milk. It will help make the texture rich and smooth.
Lemon Zest (1 Tbsp)
Take an entire lemon and take 1 tbsp of lemon zest. Try adding the green-colored lemon zest. It will give a nice appearance.
Salt (⅓ Tsp)
Take very little salt with only ⅓ tsp for this recipe.
How to Make Pampered Chef Flan Pan Caramel Pudding?
Using your flan pan set, you can make a variety of dishes and desserts. However, the flan pan caramel pudding recipe is the best for any time serving. Check out how easily you can make this delicious dish-
Put your pan on the stove and give ½ cup of sugar. Keep the heat medium-low. Keep sitting the sugar for 5 minutes and let it melt. Once the sugar starts melting, it will begin to be dark brown.
Transfer the melted brown sugar to a deep bottom glass bowl and let it cool at room temperature for 10 minutes. Keep the bowl aside until your later use.
Take a jar and put the egg yolks and whisk them properly. Make sure the yolk makes a smooth foamy texture. This time add the vanilla extract. Keep mixing.
Add lemon zest and condensed milk, evaporated milk, and salt. Mix them well. To give it a good mix, keep whisking for 5 minutes or more based on the texture. Make sure the mixture is smooth and perfect. Your caramel pudding will be good or bad, depending on how nicely you mix the ingredients. So, make the mixture carefully.
Once the mixture is ready, take the bowl of caramel you left aside to cool. Now pour the pudding mixture over the sugar caramel. It’s now time to put it in the oven.
Put the bowl in the oven and let it bake at 350° F for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, remove the bowl from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes at room temperature. Now refrigerate the bowl for 2 hours.
Take out the bowl from your fridge and transfer the pudding pie to a flat-shaped plate. Your pampered chef flan pan recipe is ready. Now cut it into a square or triangle shape and serve.
- Chopped Walnuts
- Chopped Strawberries
- Chopped Apples
Flan Pan Caramel Pudding || One of The Best Pampered Chef Flan Pan Recipes
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Egg
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Zest
- ⅓ Tsp Salt
- Make the caramel on a pan at medium-low heat. Keep stirring the sugar for 5 minutes and let it melt.
- Transfer the melted brown sugar to a deep bottom glass bowl and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Take a jar and put the egg yolks and vanilla extract. Keep mixing.
- dd lemon zest, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and salt with the yolk and vanilla mixture. Keep whisking for 5 minutes.
- Once the mixture is ready, take the bowl of caramel and pour the pudding mixture over the mixture.
- Put the bowl in the oven and let it bake at 350° F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Now refrigerate the pudding dish for 2 hours.
- Take out the bowl from your fridge and transfer the pudding pie to a flat-shaped plate.
- Your recipe is ready.
- Cut it into a square or triangle shape and serve.
- If you’ve no oven, put the bowl of pudding mixture in a pan full of hot boiling water. It will bring the same result as your oven.
- You can make this caramel pudding flan pan recipe more delicious in many ways. Sprinkle chocolates, chopped nuts, or grated nutmegs over the pudding will make it tastier.
- Adding arrowroot, flour, or cornstarch can help you thicken the pudding liquid.
- Stir the mixture of each addition in the pudding mixture gradually and slowly. It will make a smooth mixture, and your pudding will be tender and softer.
- Don’t skip adding the vanilla extract. It’s the flavor influencing agent.
Pampered chef flan pan recipes are the best ideas for making a quick dessert, especially at a party night dinner. You’ll get many recipes, but not all are suitable for events. Considering all other basic flan cake recipe, the flan pan caramel pudding recipe is the best one to prepare as dessert.
You also can serve it as kid’s evening snacks or school tiffin. It’s a complete milk-based food item and contains Vitamin D and B2. This dessert dish can be an excellent source of protein as well. It might assist in lowering your cholesterol level and blood pressure.
So, keeping the flan pan pudding dessert once or twice a week on your menu will surely bring some tremendous benefits.
You May Like Also: