The chicken has long been a favorite food of all food lovers. Chicken dishes of various flavors are beloved by nonvegetarians. To enhance the overall taste of any meal, this Juan Pollo Chicken can be served with any dish. So today I am going to some Juan Pollo Chicken Recipe that can be prepared at home.
As You Read On
How to Make Juan Pollo Chicken Recipe:
Preparing Juan Pollo chicken is no big deal but the number of spices and other ingredients matter. However, to prepare this recipe you will need white vinegar, white pepper powder, chili peppers, pimple juice, lime juice, garlic, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
Let’s see how we prepare this savory chicken dish at home.
Juan Pollo Chicken Ingredients that you will need are:
1 Tbsp of White Vinegar
4 Lbs of Chicken for Frying, Cut up in the Size You Plan to Serve
1/2 Tsp of Crumbled Dried Oregano
½ Tsp of White Pepper Powder
1/4 Tsp of Mild Chili Peppers, Finely Minced
6 Oz. of Pineapple Juice
2 Tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice
1 Tbsp of Garlic, Finely Minced
1/2 Tsp of Kosher Salt
1/8 Tsp of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to Make Juan Pollo Chicken Step by Step:
Step 1: Take out a medium-sized mixing bowl and pour 1 tbsp of white vinegar, 6 oz. of pineapple juice, and 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice. Give it a mix.
Step 2: It’s time to add the seasoning and spices. Add 1 tbsp of garlic, 1/2 tsp of Kosher salt, 1/2 tsp of crumbled dried oregano, 1/8 tsp of freshly ground black pepper, ½ tsp of white pepper powder, and 1/4 tsp of mild chili peppers. With a spoon, mix all of them together.
Step 3: For later use, you can keep away ¼ cup of this juice-spice mixture aside. You can use it later for basting the chicken.
Step 4: Dense the chicken pieces into the prepared marinade and make sure you have completely covered them finely.
Step 5: Keep the chickens in the fridge for 12 hours or more. In the halfway or after 6 hours, give them a toss in order to equally marinade the chickens.
Step 6: Arrange a grilling pan and set it over medium-high heat.
Step 7: Brush the grill pan with oil and place the chicken pieces.
Step 8: Let the chicken grill for 15 minutes or until you notice the grill marks on the chicken pieces.
Step 9: When one side of chicken pieces is browned finely, turn them to the other side.
Step 10: Keep grilling for 15 minutes more. Reducing the heat to medium-low.
When done, serve juan’s rotisserie chicken whittier with your favorites sides, sauce or drippings. I always serve it with hot El Pollo Loco tortillas.
Juan Pollo Chicken Recipe
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 4 lbs Chicken pieces
- 1/2 tbsp Crumbled dried oregano
- ½ tbsp White pepper powder
- 1/4 tbsp mild chili peppers (finely minced )
- 6 oz Pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp garlic (finely minced)
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1/8 tbsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- MIx pour 1 tbsp of white vinegar, 6 oz. of pineapple juice, and 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice in a bowl.
- dd 1 tbsp of garlic, 1/2 tsp of Kosher salt, 1/2 tsp of oregano, 1/8 tsp of black pepper, ½ tsp of white pepper powder, and 1/4 tsp of mild chili peppers. With a spoon, mix all of them together.
- Dense the chicken pieces into the prepared marinade and keep them in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Grill them until one side is finely brown.
- Make sure you have your chili peppers very finely minced. To do that you can use a mincer, available on amazon.
- While grilling, brush occasionally with the prepared marinade that you have set aside.
- It is important to reduce the heat in the last 15 minutes. If the grill pan is too hot, turn off the stove for 5 minutes to 7 minutes.
You can make the juan pollo recipes in batches and keep them preserved for up to a week. Follow this pecial yet simple recupe to satisfy your tastebud. Until then Bon appetit!
You May Also Like: