Scallops are the most succulent shellfish with a good taste and flavor. And, salmon on the other hand, also comes with a unique taste and flavor. When you cook a salmon and scallops recipe, it makes a delectable taste. Besides, the scallops and salmons together bring high nutritional value to dinner.
This easy recipe is a perfect quick dish for dinner or lunch preparation. It’s delicious, so everyone will love it. This recipe requires common pantry ingredients and a simple cooking process. Also, it will take less time.
Both the scallops and salmon are low-fat content that contains a huge amount of protein. Moreover, these fish are a good source of minerals and vitamins. So, try it today!
As You Read On
- 1 Salmon and Scallops Ingredients
- 2 How to Make Salmon and Scallops Recipe?
- 3 Best Side Dish to Serve With
- 4 The Delicious Salmon and Scallops Recipe with Lemon & Butter
- 5 Conclusion
Salmon and Scallops Ingredients
You can quickly make the salmon and scallops recipe with all the common spices and ingredients. Here’re the ingredients you need-
Salmon (2 Pieces)
You must take fresh salmon for this recipe. Frozen ones won’t make any good. So, take 2 large pieces of salmon. Clean them and cut them into 4 equal sizes.
Scallops (1 lb)
Scallops are almost similar to the oyster. So, you know their size. For arranging 1-time dinner for 4 servings, you need at least 1 lb of scallops. Take the scallops and dry them using a kitchen towel or napkin. Now cut the white part of every scallop because this part is rubbery and unpleasant to eat.
Butter (1.5 Sticks)
For baking your salmon and scallops, you need 1.5 sticks of butter. Here 1 stick of butter will be needed to bake salmon, and the remaining butter will be required to bake scallops.
Salt & Pepper ( ½ Tsp)
We’ll use ½ tsp of salt and pepper for seasoning. You must check out the amount and whether it’s perfect to taste.
Olive Oil (1 Cup)
1 cup of olive oil makes this salmon and scallops recipe.
Take 2 lemons to make your salmon and scallops dish with lemon and butter. Lemon is the primary ingredient for this recipe, as we’ll make lemon butter salmon and scallops.
Take 1 lemon and slice it into a round shape. Make sure all the slices are of the same size. And take another lemon and rinse the juice, and put it in a cup. Keep the lemon slices and juice aside for later use.
Minced Garlic (2 Tsp)
For a good flavor, take 2 tsp of minced garlic.
Heavy Cream (1 Cup)
We like to apply heavy cream to make the recipe thicker. So, 1 cup at least will be necessary.
Lemon Zest (1 Lemon)
You’ll need 1 whole lemon to zest its outside green part.
How to Make Salmon and Scallops Recipe?
Follow the simple steps below to cook your favorite recipe-
Take the salmon pieces and season them with salt and pepper. Take your baking sheet and wrap it with foil paper. Now arrange the lemon slices in a single raw on the baking sheet.
Now put the lemon pieces on top of the lemon slices, and again put some more lemon slices on top of the salmon pieces. You must place the salmon pieces in the middle of the lemon slices.
Now, take the remaining lemon and drizzle it with lemon zest and olive oil. It’s now time to bake the salon in your oven. So, bake them at 350° for 30 minutes.
This time, you have to make the sauce. So, put a skillet on the stove and put the butter sticks. Let the butter melt, and add garlic. Keep stirring and let the garlic brown.
Once the garlic looks brown, add heavy cream with the butter and garlic. Now you have to zest the lemon with this mixture. Take a whole lemon and great the outside, and add to the mixture. Ensure you’re not zesting the white part of the lemon. Only the green part. Zesting the white part will make the recipe bitter. Continue stirring for 5 minutes.
Now add lemon juice of a whole lemon and mix properly. Let the mixture simmer. Now add salt and black pepper and mix them well. Keep simmering the sauce for 10 minutes at low heat. Your salmon and sauce are ready. It’s now time to prepare the scallops.
Take the scallops and dry them one more time with a paper towel. Now season them with salt and pepper.
Put the skillet on the stove and put butter of half a stick. Let it melt at medium-high heat. Once the butter is brown, it will spread a wonderful smell. Now put the scallops in a single raw and fry them at medium-low heat. Fry them for 10 minutes. Fry each side for 5 minutes.
Your dish is ready. All you need is to put everything together in a presentable decoration. Take a serving dish and put some of the lemon slices. Now put the salmon over the slices and then scallops on the sides. This time top the salmon and scallops with lemon butter sauce. Your dish is ready to serve. This way, get the other 3 dishes ready.
Best Side Dish to Serve With
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Vegetables
- Brussels Sprouts
- Mango Avocado Salsa
- Lemon Caper Pasta
- Fettucine Alfredo
- French Fries
The Delicious Salmon and Scallops Recipe with Lemon & Butter
- 2 Pieces Salmon
- 1 Lb Scallops
- 1.5 Sticks Butter
- ½ Tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Lemon
- 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Entire Lemon Lemon Zest
- Season the salmon pieces with salt and pepper.
- Wrap a baking sheet with foil paper and put lemon slices in a single raw on it.
- Place the salmon pieces in the middle of the lemon slices. It means putting lemon slices on the top and bottom of the salmon pieces.
- Drizzle lemon zest and olive oil over the salmon fillets.
- Bake them at 350° for 30 minute.
- Put a skillet on the stove and put butter sticks and garlic in it. Let the garlic brown.
- Add heavy cream and lemon zest. Continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice of a whole lemon and mix properly. Let the mixture simmer.
- Add salt and black pepper and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes at low heat.
- Your sauce is ready. Now prepare the scallops.
- Take the scallops and dry them again with a paper towel. Now season them with salt and pepper.
- Let the butter melt on a skillet at medium-high heat.
- Put the scallops in a single raw and fry them at medium-low heat. Cook them for 10 minutes.
- Your dish is ready.
- Take serving dishes and decorate them with salmon, scallops, and lemon.
- Now serve.
- Overcooking scallops will make your recipe less tasty because overcooked scallops become rubbery.
- Adding herbs like parsley or mint can give a different flavor.
- For an added taste, you can apply paprika and ground cumin.
- The loin section of salmon is the tastiest part. So try taking the salmon piece along with the loin.
There are many different ways to cook salmon and scallops. However, the lemon butter salmon and scallops recipe is one of the top popular dishes. Because the combination of lemon and butter gives a unique taste and flavor.
Most importantly, you don’t have to be troubled to prepare the ingredients and dish. So, don’t miss this delicious lemon butter salmon and scallops recipe.