The Little Caesars Pizza Dough Recipe is an even better way to make a quick meal than the sandwiches and salads you’ve been eating since you were a kid. When enjoying a quick low-crab meal, you get a more substantial crust with a little caesars dough. It cooks in olive oil, but you can use just about any cooking fat. This recipe is gluten-free and works well with any pizza topping.
The most challenging part of making pizza is making the dough. The pizza’s flavour is wasted without an imperfect crust. Today I’m sharing my favourite Little Caesars Pizza Dough Recipe. It’s all about the kneading and the timing when following this recipe step by step. Check out the recipe.
As You Read On
Little Caesar’s Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- Water: 1 ¼ cup of warm water (9.7 ounces). Water is used in food production as an ingredient for cleaning, sanitation, and manufacturing purposes.
- Yeast: 3 teaspoons of active dry yeast. It gives baked goods a nice flavour and helps the dough rise.
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons of sugar. Sugar imparts sweetness without altering the colour of baked goods.
- Aster honey: 1 tablespoon of Aster honey. Aster honey is used as a sweetener in drinks, as a garnish, or as an additive in the kitchen.
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Olive oil tastes better and cooks food faster because it can carry higher temperatures.
- Kosher salt: 2 teaspoons of kosher salt. Enhancing the flavour of baked goods strengthens gluten and slows fermentation when making bread.
- Bread or flour: 1 ½ cups of bread or all-purpose flour (8 oz.).
- Wheat flour: 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour (8 oz.) (optional; can use 100% bread flour or all-purpose flour).
How to Make Little Caesars Pizza Dough:
Step 1: Mix 1 ¼ cups of warm water with 3 teaspoons of active dry yeast in a medium mixing bowl. Wait for 5 to 7 minutes for the yeast to proof.
Step 2: Combine 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of Aster honey, and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
Step 3: Put 1 cup of bread flour and 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt in another small bowl.
Step 4: Combine the remaining 1/2 cup of flour, kneading finely until you get a nice dough. Knead it as long as you can to get your hands clean. It will take approximately 10 minutes.
Step 5: After lightly coating the bowl with olive oil, put it in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Step 6: Get the dough out of the fridge three hours before baking, and divide it in half. You will get two 12” pizzas from it.
Step 7: Then, shape them into tennis balls and set them aside to return to room temperature. This usually takes three hours.
Step 8: As soon as 45 minutes are left, preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
Step 9: Shape the dough into your desired thickness and sprinkle with pizza peel after 45 minutes.
Step 10: Flip the baking sheet with 1 ½ cups of whole white flour.
Step 11: Once the pizza crust is on top, add the desired toppings.
Step 12: For a golden crust and fragrant toppings, bake the pizza on a hot pizza stone for 10 minutes. Then, serve it.
Little Caesars Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 ¼ Cups Yarm water
- 3 Tsp Yeast
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Aster honey
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tsp Kosher salt
- 1 ½ Cups Flour
- 1 ½ Cups Whole wheat flour
- Mix warm water with active dry yeast. Yeast proofs in 5-7 minutes. Combine sugar, aster honey, and olive oil.
- Mix bread flour, kosher salt, and 1/2 cup flour until a dough forms.
- Put the olive-oiled basin in the fridge for 24 hours. Divide the dough. This makes two 12-inch pizzas.
- Shape them into tennis balls and let them cool. This takes 3 hours. Then, preheat the oven to 475°F. Shape and spread the dough.
- Flip the baking sheet over and add 1 ½ cups white flour. Add the toppings. Golden crust and fragrant toppings in 10 minutes on a pizza stone. Serve it.
- Do not use a floured surface for kneading dough. Adding more flour to a dough reduces the amount of moisture available to turn into steam and expands the air cells when baking.
- Don’t skip the salt when making dough; it’s essential for flavour and gluten development.
- Keep the water at a comfortable body temperature (about 105 °F) to prevent the yeast from dying.
- Overworking dough is less likely to occur when using a stand mixer than when using your own two hands. The dough might be overworked in a mixer if it is used too long or with too much force.
- The dough’s texture will change from smooth and flexible to moist and sticky if it is worked too much.
A Pizza Dough Recipe is an essential element of a pizza. There are many different kinds of pizza crusts on the market, but the key to all those pizza crusts is that the dough needs to be very soft, thin, and stretchy. There are many different pizza dough recipes, but this Little Caesars Pizza Dough Recipe is among the easiest.
Pizza doesn’t taste good if its crust or dough isn’t perfect. You need a recipe like the Little Caesars Dough Recipe to make the perfect dough. The timing of this recipe, which always makes perfect dough, is its best feature. The formula is flexible, and you can make it yourself.
You May Also Like: