Since summer is approaching we all are looking for a refreshing drink that will help us beat the summer heat. Fret not because there are many drinks that you can make at home without having to step a foot outside. You can obviously order the ingredients you need online or get them during your grocery run. But if you have the ingredients present at home, there is no need to use another service that will cost more.
As You Read On
Know about the ingredients and the recipe:
Vodka: ½ fluid ounce of vodka
Rum: ½ fluid ounce of rum
Gin: ½ fluid ounce of gin
Tequila: ½ fluid ounce of tequila
Liquor: ½ fluid ounce of orange flavored liquor (you can use triple sec)
Sweet and sour mix: 1 fluid ounce of sweet and sour mix
Cola drink: 1 fluid ounce of cola drink
How to Make Herbalife Tea
To make this tranquillity loaded tea recipe you will need certain ingredients and you can also use the ones you have ready at home. This herbalife energy tea is going to be just one of those drinks that you can make instantly and have to refresh yourself. I think it is wise to make cocktails if you are into alcoholic beverages, if not you can opt for a mocktail too.
This recipe will serve all purposes whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic. You will just have to adjust a few things while doing so. It is a common occurrence when people who have alcoholic beverages may not want to have one with it. So, the recipe also includes the process of making it even if you do not want to be having alcoholic drinks.
To make the drink, you will need some vodka, rum, gin, tequila, orange flavored liquor (preferably triple sec), a sweet and sour mix, and some cola drink. If you want the non-alcoholic version, just mix some soda, cola drink and orange flavored syrup. You can also use orange flavored soda and minimize the soda amount.
You need to take a blender and pour all the ingredients in, whichever king of drink you want to be making, non-alcoholic or alcoholic ones. Then drop a certain account of ice that you want to have with the drink. After that, blend the ingredients till they are done. Serve in a glass with a straw and some cut up lemon wedges if you want.
Without further ado, let us jump into the recipe. Here is the step by step instructions for the recipe:
Step 1: To make this herbalife tea recipes with liftoff ice should be added to a blender or a cocktail shaker. Pour in the vodka, then the rum, gin and tequila.
Step 2: Give the blender a start to start breaking the ice into smaller chunks. This will also help the liqueurs to have an initial mix. Now, mix in the gim, tequila, sweet and sour mix. Now blend them. Or if you are using a cocktail shaker, shake it well.
Step 3: You do not need to shake or blend the cola drink. So, pour the mixed drink into a glass and fill it with some chunks of ice, as much as you like. Then, pour the drink into the glass. Lastly, pour the cola drink into the glass and serve with a straw. You can also add a lemon wedge cut on the glass or just serve it beside it.
Herbalife Energy Tea Recipes
- ½ fluid ounce vodka
- ½ fluid ounce Rum
- ½ fluid ounce Gin
- ½ fluid ounce tequila
- ½ fluid ounce triple sec
- 1 fluid ounce sweet and sour mix
- 1 fluid ounce Cola or to taste
- A cocktail shaker should be filled with ice.
- Combine the vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sour mix in a shaker filled with ice.
- Pour half of the drink into a Collins or hurricane glass, then top with a splash of cola for color.
- Serve with a lemon slice as a garnish.
- There are multiple herbalife tea flavors you can attempt to make. The liqueur is going to stay the same but you can play around with different types of flavor.
- For a non-alcoholic drink, you must use orange soda, some cola, sweet and sour mix, and some orange syrup in a small amount so it does not overpower it. Then blend or shake them. You will be done and can enjoy it during the summer heat!
- You can change the flavor by using different syrups. For instance, this recipe primarily suggests an orange flavored liqueur or syrup. You can try strawberry flavor or even blueberry flavor. There are so many options to choose from. You will not have to worry about how it will taste with different types of flavors because the intensity of the alcohol is diluted by the added non-alcoholic ingredients. So, you can use whichever flavor you want and still have a great time making the drink and enjoying it. Whether it is for a group of people or just yourself
- This recipe has an amount set for 1 serving. If you want to add more for more people, you can add the amount accordingly and keep an exact measurement in mind. It is better to be careful than getting confused and making a much stronger drink than anticipated.
You can try out different types of nutrition tea recipes if you want. The basics is to keep the drink light and not have overpowering ingredients that will feel too intense to taste. This can be a refreshing drink that you have at your own accord. It is so easy to make that you will want to have it over and over again because now you can make it on your own from the comfort of our home and not have to deal with the crowd at drinking places.
Remember to add plenty of ice to the alcoholic version of the drink because it will help dilute the flavors a bit. This will help you get the maximum enjoyment out of the drink that you made yourself!