If you’re a coffee lover, you must be a big fan of Starbucks. It’s mainly an American company reputed for coffee. However, Starbucks is also famous for its other drinks and baked snack items.
And one of the popular baked snacks is the Starbucks kale egg bites. It’s usually made of cheese, eggs, mushrooms, cottage cheese, and many more. Once you have this amazing snack, you’ll want to have it further.
If you’re not nearby Starbucks, follow our Starbucks kale egg bites recipe guide. Making this recipe is extremely easy with a baking process only. So, let’s try it today!
As You Read On
- 1 Kale and Mushroom Egg Bites Ingredients
- 2 How to Make Starbucks Kale and Mushroom Egg Bites?
- 3 Best Side Dishes to Serve With
- 4 Starbucks Kale Egg Bites Recipe || Enjoy the Restaurant Taste at Home
- 5 Conclusion
Kale and Mushroom Egg Bites Ingredients
The Starbucks kale egg bites can be ready with only 5 or 6 pantry ingredients. You don’t have to wonder whether or not these cooking elements will be available. These are very common and easily found. So, here are the ingredients-
Mushrooms & kale (2 Cups Each)
It’s a mushroom, kale, and egg-based baked snack. So, you must add mushrooms to your recipe. Therefore, we’ll take 2 cups of chopped mushrooms and 2 cups of chopped kale. Put the bowl of mushrooms and kale aside.
Adding eggs will make the bites soft and tender. You need 5 eggs for this recipe.
Bacon (6 Slices)
Adding bacon is additional. But we like adding bacon to get a fleshy feel. So, 6 slices of bacon will be required for this kale egg bites.
Gruyere Cheese (1 Cup)
Take 1 cup of grated gruyere cheese to make the cakes tasty. Take the cheese and grate it.
Cottage Cheese (5 Tbsp)
You’ll also need cottage cheese of 5 tbsp. It’s melted cheese, so you don’t have to grate it.
Salt & Black Pepper (½ Tsp Each)
To add a salty taste, take ½ tsp of salt. And the last ingredient you need to make the kale egg bite recipe is ½ tsp of black pepper.
How to Make Starbucks Kale and Mushroom Egg Bites?
We’ll share with you the easiest way to make this snack. Here’s how to make it-
Take your bacon and cook them on a pan at medium-low heat. Ur will take 10 minutes to cook the bacon. Once the bacon is brown, transfer them to a bowl and let them cool for 10 minutes. And chop them into small pieces once they are cold enough to touch.
This time, take the chopped kale and mushrooms and sauté them for 10 minutes at medium-low heat. Keep stirring the mushrooms and kale so that they won’t get burnt. Burnt mushrooms and kale will distaste your egg bites recipe.
Now take your blender and crack all 5 eggs in it.
Add melted cottage cheese, grated gruyere cheese, salt, and pepper. Now blend them and mix well. Blend them for 30 seconds and make sure the mixture is smooth.
Take your non-stick muffin tray and brush oil in it. Now pour the blended mixture into the cups. Keep the same amount of the mixture in each cup. Don’t pour more in one cup and less in another. The amount should be equal.
Add the chopped bacon, sauteed mushroom, and kale over the mixture. And this time, you need to bake poured cups for 30 minutes at 300° F.
Your dish is ready to serve. Serve the cake with the preferred side dish. However, it’s also suitable to serve without any side dish.
Best Side Dishes to Serve With
since it’s a baked snack and a cake-type recipe, it will go well with the following side dishes-
- Fruit salad
- Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Spinach
- Red Wine
- Chicken Steak
- Chicken Soup
- Vegetable Soup
Starbucks Kale Egg Bites Recipe || Enjoy the Restaurant Taste at Home
- 2 Cups Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Kale
- 5 Eggs
- 6 Slices Bacon
- 1 Cup Gruyere Cheese
- 5 Tbsp Cottage Cheese
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- Cook the bacon on a pan at medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer them to a bowl and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- Chop the cold bacon into small pieces.
- Sauté the chopped kale and mushrooms for 10 minutes at medium-low heat.
- Blend eggs, melted cottage cheese, grated gruyere cheese, salt, and pepper for 30 seconds.
- Take your non-stick muffin tray and brush oil in it.
- Pour the blended mixture into the cups.
- Now add the chopped bacon, sautéed mushroom, and kale over the mixture.
- Bake them for 30 minutes at 300° F.
- Your dish is ready to serve.
- You can include or exclude any ingredients preferring your taste.
- Add cornstarch while blending the ingredients. It will help prevent a soggy texture.
- Ensure your egg bites are evenly baked. Or they will remain undercooked and taste horrible with an unpleasant flavor.
Very few snack items are there that come with both taste and health benefits at the same time. In this case, you can check out the Starbucks kale egg bites recipe.
It’s a perfect dish to add protein and vitamins to your morning breakfast. Having the kale egg bites will energize and refresh you. It can also be a fantastic appetizer.
Serving this dish at small in-house parties or get-togethers will bring tremendous joy. What’s more, for a tea break snack, it will be a super delicious food item for you.
You May Also Like: