If you want a throwback in your menu, get ready to get it today. The frosted circus animal cheesecake recipe is the most traditional food item. This frosted animal cracker cheesecake will bring all your memories back.
Its abundance of sprinkles and bright colors will take you back to your school life. Because this item was the perfect snack for school tiffin. So, if you want to include this fantastic dish on your menu, just go for it.
It’s a perfect dish for both desserts and snacks. Most importantly, the animal cheesecake is a no-back easy-to-make cake dish. So, you can easily make it.
As You Read On
- 1 Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake Ingredients
- 2 How to Make Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake?
- 3 Best Side Dishes to Serve With
- 4 Frosted Circus Animal Cheesecake Recipe || The Most Traditional Recipe
- 5 Conclusion
Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake Ingredients
You can make this cake recipe with all the easily found ingredients. And the ingredients are as follows-
Frosted Animal Cracker Cookies (2 Cups)
This animal crackers item is made of layered dough and tastes sweet. Today’s recipe is animal cracker based. Therefore, these frosted animal cracker cookies are the key element for this recipe. So, take 2 cups of these cookies.
Melted Butter (2 Tbsp)
You have to add the butter while blending other ingredients. So, you need the melted butter of 2 tbsp. You only need to take the butter and keep it at room temperature for 10 minutes. It will dissolve automatically.
Cream Cheese & Mascarpone Cheese (8 Ounces Each)
With a mild taste, cream cheese comes with a combination of milk and cream. Adding this fantastic cream will make the cake soft and foamy. To make the frosted animal cookie cake, you need 8 ounces of cream cheese. You also need 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese.
Sweetened Condensed Mill (14 Ounces)
Take a box of condensed milk with 14 ounces. Make sure the milk is sweet enough to add to the cake recipe.
Vanilla Extract (1 Tsp)
You require adding vanilla extract to enhance the flavor of other ingredients. So, take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Lemon Juice (3 Tbsp)
Whenever you make cheesecake, you must add lemon juice. It won’t just add flavor, but add acidity and remove curdling. The amount you use depends on your preference like how you make the lemon flavor. But this recipe requires 3 tbsp of lemon juice fixed.
Whipped Cream (3 ½ Cups)
To get a fine result for your cake recipe, you must add 3 ½ cups of whipped cream. It has lots of air bubbles compared to the creamed butter. So, it will help you make the cake more fluffy and soft.
Food Color (Pink)
Take pink food color to give a nice pink color to your dish. It usually comes in pink, so, we also prefer adding pink.
Frosted Animal Crackers Cookies (1 Cup)
Take 1 cup of frosted animal crackers cookies. It will require you to garnish your cake at the end.
Nonpareil Sprinkles (⅓ Cup)
To give a final touch of decoration, take ⅓ cup of nonpareil sprinkles.
How to Make Frosted Animal Cookie Cheesecake?
To make this cake, you don’t have to fire the stove or use your oven. It’s extremely easy to make a cake that requires only mixing. Check out how to make this delicious cake with ease-
Put the frosted animal cracker cookies in the food processor. Pulse them until fine crumbs. This time add melted butter and pulse again with the animal cracker crumbs.
Now take your spring form and pour the butter and animal cracker crumbs into it. Place the crumbs on the spring form pan evenly. And refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
In the meantime of refrigerating the cracker crumbs, make the cream mixture. So, take the bowl and add cream cheese and mascarpone cheese. Mix them well with an electric mixture. You can use a spoon too, if you have no E-Mixter.
Once these two cheeses are combined well, add the condensed milk. Continue mixing. Once it becomes smooth, add the lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and mix.
Now add the whipped cream and keep mixing. This time you don’t need to use the E-mixture. Use a spoon and combine slowly.
Now take out the animal crackers crumbs and pour the cream mixture over it.
Now spread the cream over the animal crackers crust evenly. Ensure the spreading is smooth. Your cake is almost ready. Once you finish spreading evenly and smoothly, put the springform pan in the fridge for 4 hours.
Now take another small bowl, and put whipped cream. And pink food coloring a few drops. Don’t add excessively, or it will taste bitter.
Take the cake springform pan and pour the color-mixed whipped cream on top of it.
Remove the springform pan.
Decorate the cake with whipped cream and animal crackers cookies. After that, add some nonpareil sprinkles over the cheesecake.
Now slice the cake into a triangle shape and serve.
Best Side Dishes to Serve With
- Fruits Salad
- Japanese Milk Buns
- Corn Bread
- Red Wine
Frosted Circus Animal Cheesecake Recipe || The Most Traditional Recipe
- 2 Cups Frosted Animal Cracker Cookies
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 8 Ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 14 Ounces Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 ½ Cups Whipped Cream
- Few Drops Pink Food Color
- 1 Cup Frosted Animal Crackers Cookies
- ⅓ Cup Nonpareil Sprinkles
- Pulse the frosted animal cracker cookies and melted butter in a food processor until becoming fine crumbs.
- Pour the butter and animal cracker crumbs into a springform and place the crumbs evenly.
- Refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla extract.
- Now add the whipped cream and keep mixing.
- Now take out the animal crackers crumbs and pour the cream mixture over it.
- Now spread the cream over the animal crackers crust evenly and keep in the fridge for 4 hours.
- At this stage, mix whipped cream and pink food coloring in a small bowl.
- Take the cake springform pan and pour the color-mixed whipped cream on top of it.
- Remove carefully the springform pan.
- Decorate the cake with whipped cream, animal crackers cookies, and nonpareil sprinkles.
- Now slice the cake into a triangle shape and serve.
- Serve the cake cold.
- Refrigerating it overnight makes the cake more tasty.
- Don’t get the cake out of the fridge before 3 hours at least.
When you want to get the most classic taste in your after-dinner dessert, add the frosted animal cookie cake to your food list. It’s a high-quality delicious cake that can be made with the easiest method.
You need only minutes to prepare all the ingredients. However, the cooling time of this cake is a bit lengthier. So, ensure you have plenty of time like 4 hours to make it.
You May Also Read: