Those who like to have fast food, must be very fond of Luke’s lobster roll. Luke offers its delicious lobster roll with mayonnaise and butter. With a briny flavor, the Luke lobster roll will just melt in your mouth.
Here’s the Luke’s lobster roll recipe guide. If you want to try it at home, you can. It’s easy to make a dish that will take only a little while to make. Using the store-bought buns, you can make your roll with ease.
Having these buttery, sweet, and meaty rolls will make your day. So, make your breakfast or dinner more delightful with this dish.
As You Read On
Luke’s Lobster Roll Ingredients
Prepare your lobster rolls with Luke’s recipe applying the following ingredients-
For today’s recipe, we’ll require 3 lobsters.
Salt (4 Tsp)
Take 4 tsp of salt. But before you apply the salt, focus on the amount of water you use. For today’s recipe, 4 tsp of salt will be perfect.
Fresh Celery (1)
Take 1 celery and slice it into thin strips. 1 celery will give 4 or 5 stripes. Then cut the stripes into small pieces.
Fresh Chives (4)
Chives are thinner in size, so, take 4 fresh chives and finely chop them into small pieces as same as the celery.
Spicy Mayonnaise (3 Tbsp)
Take 3 tbsp of spicy mayonnaise. It’s the key ingredient to make your dish flavorful and creamy.
Unsalted Butter (1 Tbsp)
Mayonnaise and butter are the key elements to make this dish. Because they act as flavor-influencing agents. So, after mayonnaise, you’ll take 1 tbsp of butter.
How to Make Luke’s Lobster Roll?
The cooking process of lobster rolls of luke is extremely easy. Here’s how to cook Luke’s lobster roll-
Put a large saucepan on a stove filled with full of water. Add salt but remember the amount carefully. Here. you’ll have to add 1 tsp of salt for each of quarter amount water.
Once the water begins to boil, give the lobsters. And boil them for 10 minutes. Don’t forget to stir the lobster halfway through.
After 10 to 12 minutes of boiling, remove the lobster from water and let them rest for 5 minutes. It will allow them to be cold so you can cut them with ease. Cut each of the lobsters in half lengthwise.
This time, you need to remove the lobster meat from their shell.
Once you remove the meat from the shell, cut the meat. Take your knife and cut the meat into 1/2-inch pieces.
Take a mixing bowl and mix chopped lobster meat, celery, chives, and mayonnaise. Stir properly so that all the elements get folded or coated together.
Once you finished mixing them all, add salt and pepper according to your taste. Then refrigerate the mayonnaise filling for 10 minutes.
This time turn on your griddle and melt the butter. Once the butter is melted completely, put the bun rolls on the griddle. Brush both sides with butter and let them be golden brown on both sides. Heat the rolls for 5 minutes at medium-low heat on the griddle.
Now remove the rolls from the griddle. Now pour your refrigerated filling in. It’s now time to garnish rolls with chopped chives.
Your Luke’s lobster roll recipe is ready.
Best Side Dishes to Serve With
- Vegetable Soup
- Milk Shake
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Butter Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Mac & Cheese
- Grilled Vegetables
Luke’s Lobster Roll Recipe for Lobster Lovers
- 3 Lobsters
- 4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Fresh Celery
- 4 Fresh Chives
- 3 Tbsp Spicy Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Boil the lobster for 10 minutes in a saucepan full of hot water
- Remove the lobster from the water and let them rest for 5 minutes
- Remove the flesh from shell
- Cut the meat into 1/2-inch pieces
- Take a mixing bowl and mix chopped lobster meat, celery, chives, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise
- Refrigerate the filling for 10 minutes
- This time turn on your griddle and melt the butter
- Now, put the bun rolls on the griddle. Brush both sides with butter and let them be golden brown on both sides
- Heat the rolls for 5 minutes at medium-low heat in the griddle
- Now remove the rolls from the griddle and pour your refrigerated filling in
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve
- If you serve the lobster rolls hot, serve them with melted butter. But, in terms of cold rolls, served with mayonnaise
- Add smoked paprika and cayenne pepper to the lobster salad for more flavor
- To get a creamy flavor, add 3 tbsp of whipped cream to the salad
Luke’s lobster rolls recipe delivers high nutritional value. Therefore, when you’re concerned about health benefits, choose this menu. Compared to the boneless chicken, this lobster roll will deliver low calories and fat. So, you can consume this food when desire the most.
However, we don’t recommend it for regular consumption. Keep this menu twice a week or thrice a month. It will meet your nutritional necessity.
You May Also Like: